Our online, instructor-led courses have the same information as our onsite class, but are hosted live via Microsoft Teams (currently available for free use). As a solution architect, you are an expert in several areas. You need to be able to master the conditions for IT solutions on, for example, different technical platforms, for different types of applications as well as for many different interfaces and devices.
Course Aims and Objectives
The purpose of this course is to prepare architects to function effectively as project delivery architects using common techniques and procedures.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- Develop solution architecture for midsize to large projects
- Understand the four primary aspects of solution architecture and work with critical stakeholders to deliver them
- Function within the team throughout project life cycles to ensure appropriate technology strategy delivery
- Deliver solutions regularly based on sound value management techniques
- Manage stakeholders and key team members expectations and communications strategy
Iasa Associate Level courses provide superior learning opportunities that will enable you to harness the power of architecture. All enterprise and technology architects and strategists will benefit from the concepts presented in this associate course.
- PDF Course Material
- CITA Associate Exam (proctored online)
The course is held on-line, with sessions twice a week over eight weeks on Mondays and Thursdays from 08:00 to 10:00 CDT.
The exam for the certification is on-line and available after completion of the course. The course material and certification are in English.
Basic Members = $2125.00 (includes full membership)
Current Full Members get a discount price at $1900.
Please note that the schedule is subject to change due to low enrollment, holidays, and instructor availability. Iasa Global will notify registered students of any changes.