Register with DFK via this link: https://www.dfkompetens.se/utbildning/iasa-solution-architecture/-stockholm2011-iasa-solution/
Course Aims and Objectives
The purpose of this course is to prepare architects to function effectively as project delivery architects using common techniques and procedures.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- Develop solution architecture for midsize to large projects
- Understand the four primary aspects of solution architecture and work with critical stakeholders to deliver them
- Function within the team throughout project life cycles to ensure appropriate technology strategy delivery
- Deliver solutions regularly based on sound value management techniques
- Manage stakeholders and key team members expectations and communications strategy
Iasa Associate courses provide superior learning opportunities that will enable you to harness the power of architecture. All enterprise and technology architects and strategists will benefit from the concepts presented in this associate course.
Solution & Enterprise Architects
CIOs, IT Directors, BDMs