The primary focus of IT governance is the stewardship of IT resources on behalf of various stakeholders whose ranking is established by the organization’s governing body. This e-book provides a high level understanding of what is to be achieved from the leveraging of IT resources and how to create value for the stakeholders based on the direction given by those who govern.
- Governance Overview
- Enterprise governance
- Changing nature of governance
- Good governance characteristics
- Why is governance important?
- How does governance help?
- Business Issues
- Problems, issues and risks
- Governance failure
- Organizational response
- Governance in the organization
- Control frameworks
- IT practitioners new to the role wanting a good understanding of governance and the issues, standards and control frameworks of governance
- Senior IT Management who want to gain a better understanding of governance
- Any person wanting to learn more in general about governance
Non-member & Basic members = $20
Full Member = $10