Our plan is simple; create an international community of practicing architects and allow that body to drive standards according to their needs and issues. This is accomplished by developing Iasa chapters around the world. Furthermore, the IT architecture profession is continually evolving, and architects everywhere are eager to learn about the latest technology products and best practices. Iasa chapters help make this possible for thousands of practicing architects.
At chapter meetings members get the opportunity to meet face-to-face. You'll engage with IT architects from varied industries and get together for educational and networking events.
If you cannot find a chapter in your area you are welcome to start one. We are more than happy to hear from you and provide all the details you need for the approval and start-up process. Please send us an email including the geographical area of the proposed chapter and we get right back with details.
Starting a Chapter
- Form an organizing committee and appoint three chapter board positions - President, Vice (or Co-) President and Treasurer/Secretary.
- Prepare bylaws for approval by Iasa and sign the Iasa agreement.
- Complete your Chapter Management Plan and Goals with your leadership team, and submit to Iasa Headquarters
- Incorporate the chapter
- Sign the chapter agreement with Iasa Global
- Plan, promote and hold the initial meeting