Brazil - Porto Alegre
Our chapter is open to any individual with a desire to learn about IT Architecture and connect with individuals in the profession. Membership in your local community entitles you to:
- Free access to monthly member events
- Discounts on full-day educational or training events
- Local networking opportunities
- Professional development and leadership opportunities
- Access to the private community web portal
Membership in Iasa's global organization can help enhance your career as an IT architect and provide you opportunities to get involved as a leader or content provider. Enjoy the benefits of international membership.
- Global Networking
- Research and Knowledge Development
Follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/iasapoa) and join our LinkedIn page
No news available for the search criteria selected.
IASA Porto Alegre's poll
Giovani Salvador - Chapter President
Professional experience includes: - People-managing intern's career
- Responsible for Single Sign-On implementation on Oracle SOA Suite 11g, using SAML tokens across ESB and BPEL/BPMN environments
- Helping SOA Governance definition and support
- Software developer/architect working for 10+ years with Java tecnology, focusing on SOA, and Software/Enterprise Architecture
- Working for Dell since June, 2005, acting as Development Leader.
- Helping Services area inside Dell to build IT systems to support post sales
- Working currently for Financial Services inside Dell
- Menthor for colleagues, helping their career and daily activities like estimation, communication and technical activities.
Daniel Wildt - Chapter Vice President
Daniel Wildt is an information technology professional with 10+ years of professional experience. Works for a Brazilian company as a CIO. Certifications: SCJP/SCEA Part 1, JBuilder, Delphi/Delphi.NET, ITIL V3 Foundations. Work as a Coach for Agile Methodologies since 2004, focused on Lean Development, Scrum, eXtreme Programming and Feature Driven Development. Teaching Programming, Agile Methodologies and Software Quality in Brazil, at FACENSA (http://www.facensa.com.br). Communities of Practice activities with Delphi Users Group Rio Grande do Sul (www.dug-rs.org), Agile Methodologies Users Group Rio Grande do Sul (http://www.guma-rs.org), java.net portal inside the Global Education and Learning Community (http://edu-gelc.dev.java.net) and helping the Java Educational and Development Initiative (JEDI) to become effective in the south of Brazil (http://jedi.dev.java.net).
||Guilherme Lacerda - Chapter Board Member