Management of Meetings
A meeting can be defined as an instrument of communication, an exchange of information between people with the goal of reaching a common objective. Meetings should not be seen as a waste of time and a distraction from daily work.
This course is for anyone interested in improving upon their meeting style and process to have an effectively manage meetings.
This 60 minute self-paced online course delivers an interactive training to help students understand what makes an effective meeting, the 4 keys of an effective meeting, and an interactive quiz to test your understanding of the material learned is included.
- Entry level business professionals
- Sales professionals
- HR Professionals
- Anyone looking to become more effective at meetings
- College students
- Learn general business etiquette when attending a meeting
- Learn how to make future meetings effective
- How to respond to issues with a meeting
Lesson 1 – Case History
Lesson 2 – Effective Meetings
Lesson 3 – Types of Meetings
Lesson 4 – Expert Answers
Lesson 5 – Interactive Quiz